The original structure was a wood frame building which was later stuccoed. Early owners were A.M. Hoffman and W.F. Kienitz. The original theater burned down on January 20th, 1948. Today, the Dome Theater in Downtown Libby has been outfitted with a new state-of-the-art sound system as well as both film and digital projection systems to rival a modern multiplex while maintaining the classic small town movie theater feel that so many Dome Theater patrons both young and old have come to love over the years. A completely renovated concession area featuring a classic popcorn machine, soda fountain and other tempting treat additions is sure to satisfy the snack urges of every movie-goer.
MOVIE TIMES CAN BE FOUND ON THE DOME THEATER WEBSITE